Find yourself recognizing fonts out in the wild? Love to tweet, post and pin or just a developer of all things awesome? Let’s talk!
FYD is looking to add to the team with a part time position in the following roles:
Front end web developer (1-2 years experience):
- Wire framing and website composition.
- Experience writing clean, structured, CSS using pre-processors like Sass or Less
- Strong knowledge of developing custom projects utilizing WordPress and Laravel.
- Familiarity with Roots Sage and Bedrock a plus.
- Experience with every stage of the software development process:
- design, architecture, deployment, code reviews, maintenance, documentation, etc.
- Familiarity using the latest stacks and libraries such as Node.js, Webpack, Gulp or Grunt.
Graphic designer (1-2 years experience):
- This role involves UX and UI. From minimal to intricate designs ranging from web to print.
- Projects vary from brand creation, website composition and wireframes and product designs to retail displays and social media assets.
- Be able to confidently sell your designs to clients and thoughtfully explain all decisions from a designer’s perspective.
- Work in tandem with multiple developers to ensure all functionality and design is meeting client expectations.
- Proficiency using modern design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch and Creative Cloud, as well as standard collaboration products from Apple and Google.
If you’re looking to work on a variety of projects then feel free to reach out with the form below: